hercules nettran - System Verilog netlist file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nearers

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I have a private net-list generation tool and it is generating System Verilog net-list.
I would like to convert this System Verilog net-list to spice netlist for the analog simulation on the Ultrasim and Spectre.

Does "hercules nettran" support System Verilog net-list input file?
If not, could anyone introduce some other tools?

Regards,
Matthew

I am curious about your question, so please enlighten me on the following.

1> What is a System Verilog net-list?
As I know, netlists usually convey connectivity information and provide nothing more than instances, nets, and perhaps some attributes. Netlists are obtained from a hardware description language such as Verilog, SVerilog, VHDL, or any one of several specific languages designed for input to simulators.

2> If you have one type of netlist (assuming that you had modeled a digital circuit using SystemVerilog) why would you want to convert it to spice netlist. I don't see the relation/significance!

Hi dpaul,

I am design some specialize circuit. I cannot use normal Boolean standard cell library.
I have no library but I just have schematics of my user-defined cells. The System-Verilog net-list file has the connectivity information of my cells.
I would like to simulate this net-list using Spectre therefore I have to convert to the spice(spectre) net-list.

Thanks,
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…