Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Zilog's 8bit cpu for Ethernet development

Status
Not open for further replies.

chineseboy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
eZ80Acclaim!

who have experience about zilog's 8bit cpu for Ethernet developing? I want to find a sample source about tcp socket using its own tcp/ip stack.

Thanks for your help.[/quote]

Re: eZ80Acclaim!

Hi,

I think you will not find this information because Zilog's TCP-IP stack (ZTP) is based on Zilog's Realtime Kernel (RZK). By that, I mean that sample source, that will have it's own TCP-IP stack also must have it's own embedded operational system (read - kernel).
So why not use ZTP/RZK?

I hope you got all these files. If not, just let me know.

Also (1), it could be interesting for you to look at MAC DDK. It shows how to use 3rd party ethernet transceivers like those from Realtek.

Also (2), there is very usefull eZ80Acclaim! discussion at Yahoo groups.

Regards.

were can i get more on that, can you share the link.......???

+ are you fermilaier with the an160, which descraibe how to implanment a serial to TCP gateaway??

i need so info on that to??

thank's......

/an0160.pdf deleted. (klug)/

g_iftah, search yahoo for eZ80Acclaim! discussion group. You may find it very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.