Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with the Bluescreen LPC2378 SD card

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanamaa

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I'm new to programming the LPC2378 Bluescreen. I have been able to load sample programs provided by ThaiEasyElec.net using Keil µVision 4 and a JTAG debugger. I am using this board for a senior project and am kind of stuck:

What I want to do is have a text file on my SD card, and have the microcontroller look for a value in the text file, load it into memory, and store it in a variable to use for calculations. I also want to write a text file to the SD card that can store various variable values. The example I'm using can see that there is a text file on the SD card, but it doesn't read text from it (if that makes any sense). Can anyone help me get started, preferably with a simple sample program that can read from a text file and write to a text file?

Ok, figured out how to write to the SD card using FatFS. The only issue I'm having is trying to write variable data to the SD card. Particularly, I'm trying to write an integer value to the SD card using FatFS. Can someone provide some insight on this?

Ok, figured out how to write to the SD card using FatFS. The only issue I'm having is trying to write variable data to the SD card. Particularly, I'm trying to write an integer value to the SD card using FatFS. Can someone provide some insight on this?

Hi,

Present i am working on SD card interfacing with MCB2300 board. SD card is not detecting.
i am using MCI interfacing which is given NXP(keil) Example code. i am new to the SD card work.
every time "finit" function is giving value "2". SD card is formating. after formating again its giving "2" value.

plz help me.

which protocol you was used in your project.
plz help me to this my problem.

Jana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back