Status
Not open for further replies.

ronybhai

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to Sketch the circuit of a Pierce crystal oscillator and explain its operation. And also need to answer In what mode the crystal is excited, and what is the frequency of the output signal if Ls= 3H, Cs=0.05 pF,Rs= 2kΩ,and Cp= 10pF.

Thanks for the help.

Enter "pierce oscillator" into google, loads of answers.
Frank
If you know can you provide it here cause I couldnt find what I exactly need...thanks
If I would hve find their thn I wudnt ask here

Hi again
I need to Sketch the circuit of a Pierce crystal oscillator and explain its operation
A Jfet + a crystal in feedback path will result in pierce oscillator ( usually from Drain to source ) .
. And also need to answer In what mode the crystal is excited
crystal is used in series mode of resonant ! By the way , if you need best answer you have to put your schematic here , and then ask . ( search before ask )
And another thing is i agree with LvW ( completely agree ) why when you can write like a gentleman , you prefer to write , in improper , style ? ( going through the red boundaries of this forum )

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Are you really too lazy writing complete words? Have you ever read the forum rules?

Sorry, I keep forgetting that. It is not I am Lazy, It just come because too much chatting I guess.
Please If anyone knows how the sketch will look like...thanks for the help

- - - Updated - - -

Hi again

By the way , if you need best answer you have to put your schematic here , and then ask . ( search before ask )

Best Wishes
Goldsmith
There is not Schematic given for the question, here is the question
Sketch the circuit of a Pierce crystal oscillator and explain its operation. In what mode the crystal is excited, and what is the frequency of the output signal if Ls= 3H, Cs=0.05 pF,Rs= 2kΩ,and Cp= 10pF.

Hi again
I have a better suggestion for you ! as it appears you are not interested in searching , well i have searched instead of you , and then i'm showing results of my searching to you ;-)
Here first one comes :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierce_oscillator
Another one :
**broken link removed**
What kind of pierce oscillator is your mean ? we have several kind of this oscillator .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…