Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with pic16f877A in flowcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexservice

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi! i wonder if anyone of you can give me some help with a program with pic16f877a programming with flowcode.
I post you my program, it works in flowcode simulation. My question is: when i turn on sw3 it shows a message in lcd. I leave sw3 turned on and if i turn on an other sw after sw3 (sw4 or sw5 etc), the message i have because of the sw3 does not change. i must turn off sw3 in order to have a message from an other sw. up to here all is ok. but if i turn on a sw before sw3 (sw1 or SW2) without turn off sw3 my message change in the new one.
please give me some help in order to solve this problem.

Attachments

• PIC16F877A lcd test.rar
    3.5 KB · Views: 101

Give us the flowchart in a file format which can be easilly opened on standard viewers ( ps, pdf, jpg, etc... )

+++

Give us the flowchart in a file format which can be easilly opened on standard viewers ( ps, pdf, jpg, etc... )

+++

i am giving you a jpeg file

Attachments

• PIC16F877A lcd test.fcf - Main.rar
    699.6 KB · Views: 94

I cannot understand that language and neither these characters.
Also, note that some texts were truncated.

+++

Now it is corrcted.

Attachments

• PIC16F877A lcd test (corrected).rar
    3.9 KB · Views: 90

Status
Not open for further replies.