Not open for further replies.

jordyvk

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I'm jordy and I'm new on the forum and I need some help with a few things.

I'm 17 years old and at this moment I'm making a robot for my final school project.
I studdy IT management in belgium and my specialty is software so I need some help with my motor driver.

The robot that I'm making is quite big and later I will place a paintball gun on it. But that is the second step.
The control part is almost done but i have a few problems with the motor controllers. I found a motor controller circuit here: **broken link removed**.

I think the circuit is good. I also simulate the dead time circuit and it works fine. The circuit can run a motor of 48V and 70A, but my motor is 24v and 22.2A.
So is it possible to reduce the number of transistors from 8 to 4? When you do that, you need to cool them is this a good coler? **broken link removed**

If someone has better options of ideas let me know.

Sorry for my bad english...

Best regards
Jordy

Thanks exnol!

I will look tomorrow at it.

But I have been looking for the power supply the doc say that you need a 2200µF capacitor but is that necessary because my motor uses a lot less energy.
And if I need a 2200µF capacitor is this a good one? **broken link removed**

Best regards
Jordy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…