Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with arduino wifi shield and udp packets

Status
Not open for further replies.

notfet

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a new wifi shield(arduino brand model a000058). Using the github library the arduino will not compile in v1.0.1 but will compile in 1.0.5. I can connect using the example files but when I use SendRecieveudp, I do not receive udp packets. Using two iPhones, I can send udp packets from one to another so that is telling me that my router is forwarding the ports correctly. But I cannot receive udp packets to the arduino. Using that same port. What could be wrong? Do I need to upgrade the wifi shield firmware? The arduino connect light is on.

it took all day and I updated the firmware and it only works with connect with WPA script. All other scripts do not work. in the wifi example section in Arduino 1.0.5 Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back