Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with ADE7753 - howto see if transmission is complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomathy

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: Help with ADE7753

Firstly, when spi communication is setup btwn pic and ade7753, when data is send to ade from pic,will ade send data back to pic,if not hw will u chk if transmission is complete??
Secondly. to chk if communication can be setup btwn pic and ade..hw is the circuit setp for ade..the current specifications etc...

mailid id gomathyaoyer@yahoo.com....would be nice to hear from somebody who worked with ade7753
gomathy

Added after 58 seconds:

mailid is gomathyaiyer@yahoo.com

hi there.

I see that you posted your reply the beginning of this year. I was wondering if you found your answer since i need to find the same answer to that now. can one just connect three wire interface to the meter and send data to it? and like you asked, does the meter always send something back. is it already setup for slave mode operation.

please give meas much info as you now know, it will be aprreciated.

thanks

If I remember correctly, there is one status or id regsiter that you can read to verify SPI communication channel (known values of a few rehisters after reset)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back