Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to identify this stepper motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liteon

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
i need to identify this stepper motor.its a five wire unipolar stepper motor.I need the data sheet for this motor if some one can help me please. IMG0060A.jpgIMG0059A.jpgIMG0061A.jpg

The only makings on the motor as you may see in the second image IMG0059A, are one the bottom of the motor. First line is EM-435 second bottom line is 2423AC1.Further on the left bottom is a pressed marking OKI.
Thank you.

I don't think you will be able to find any datasheet, this is probably from an oki printer and sometimes these are custom made for the printer company.

Alex

I think it is made for OKIDATA printers. i bought it new from local online store and the seller just provided the information to a unipolar stepper motor 7.5 degree 4-phase 12v. But as you know thats not enough there are other specification needed like torque.stall current, max voltage and current etc.Anyway i hope some on here may have come across these motors before and could be of some help.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back