Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to develop software for freq. counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

henryshb

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

i got this freq counter from internet and i want to developed my own software. The schematic is attach and the url is https://hem.passagen.se/communication/fcntlcd.html

This f counter used pll ic from national (lmx2346) and capable to measure freq up to 2.5 Ghz. This ic used to divided freq input by 64 and programmed by spi interface by microcontroller. The freq input will change the charge pump, its ttl leveler. This charge pump (Cpo) will directly connected to microcontroller and measured the freq by microcontroller.

I got no problem to interface lcd, and programmed pll ic with this microcontroller.

The problem is i don't know how to start to measure the freq was converted to by charge pump and connected to RC0 of microcontroller.

Any idea will aprreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back