Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help regarding zigbee transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemanth919

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi i'm hemanth..i'm doing a project on remote controlled milli second timer using 8051 micro controller(P89V51RD2 from philips). i'm using zigbee for communication to send control signals like the start/stop..set..reset.. ethin is fine i ve written code to take values through serial n do opertaion.. if i connect zigbee for communiction between console n timer out of 10 times only twice r thrice timer stops r starts..so can u pls help me regarding this problem...i tried wired serial communication using serial cable between these two it works perfect...i'm using a standard baud rate of 9600bps..i hav even checked source n destination address..no problem with it... pls help me out..

Thank you

Welcome to EDA

The coding and functioning seems to be working fine. The problem seems to be in zigbee section.
1. What is the distance between tx and rx?
2. what zigbee module are you usign?

Note: SMS typing is not allowed in this forum

The distance between Rx n Tx is 3 meters..
I'm using XBee 1mW Wire Antenna
i'm aataching the datasheet of xbee module from sparkfun.

Status
Not open for further replies.