Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help reg problem concered with combining vectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharath1160

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I have a vector of 1 X 70 for a spectrogram chunk containing some values. In this way, I have obtained a vector for other 120 chunks of size 1 X 70.

"If the vectors are combined, the size will be 120 X 70.
I need to combine all the 120 chunks as a single vector 1 X 70 to get the total. In this way I mean I need to add up all the values in the 70 columns to get the total which is of 1 X 70 "

I am confused on how to proceed. Kindle please suggest me on how to implement this.

Thanks and regards,
Sharath

If you have the data in a notepad, you can use either excel or matlab to do this.

I m using matlab only... I have 120 vectors corresponding to 120 spectrograms of size 1 X 70. Instead of taking all the vectors and copying it in notepad and then putting those in matlab and then computing is tedious na.. I want an alternative solution if possible. Since I have to compute it for 2880 spectrograms.. this looks to me as a tedious way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back