Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help: PT SI vs ETS, STA result not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

qubianbig

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, guys,

in our project, the backend use soc encounter, and provide the SDF generated by ETS, and also it provide the SPEF file to us, but the STA result between SDF to SPEF + SI is not the same, some path's slack difference is large than 400ps. So I did not which one to trust, or my PT-SI setting is not correct?

Can anyone throw some light?

Regards

Do they match without noise ?
Does the SDF include noise ?
What operating condition are you running on PT ? OCV on or off, and do the operating conditions match each other ?
400ps may or may not be a large difference depending on the path delay. What's actual path delay ?

Do they match without noise ?
Does the SDF include noise ?
What operating condition are you running on PT ? OCV on or off, and do the operating conditions match each other ?
400ps may or may not be a large difference depending on the path delay. What's actual path delay ?

thanks for your attention.
I run the STA in the same operation condition( ss_0p81v_m40c), and ocv is on and the same factor is applied.
for the path delay, does it means report_timing -pba_mode? if that is true, the difference is not getting better..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back