Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP PLEASE TO BEGIN A PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

buhafsaek

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need help to begin design an alarm system for cars ...any paper a chart site to begin i hope use a pi16fxx or 68hc11a1

I guess first of all you have to rite specification for units to be designed. Automotive system is quite hard from design point of your. I have to be technological.

buhafsaek said:
i need help to begin design an alarm system for cars ...any paper a chart site to begin i hope use a pi16fxx or 68hc11a1
My understanding on automobile alarm system is when the door is open (by improper approach), the alarm system will be triggered. There is a switch at each door that will tell you whether the door is open or close. You need to find the switch and once you get it, connect the output signal wires to your alarm circuit module.

If you're interested, you can read this one, though it does not really answer your question, but it has a circuit in the automobile alarm system.

i need a flow chart to design with microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back