Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP: Panelizing in CAM 350

Status
Not open for further replies.

nandopg

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,
I wonder if anybody has (and can share) a short tutorial about how to create a panel with different boards in CAM 350 R.8.0. I really need to get this information.

Thanks for any help,

NandoPG

I tried to do it, but could not get my NC Drill to import or export properly. Even though you can panelize the board, you need to be able to get the drill data so that they know which drills you need and where they are. I think the biggest problems I had were the NC Drill file and the drill drawing.
strut911

Dear strut911,
Thanks for replying.
Could you describe a brief step by step procedure to put on the same panel an array made up by different boards?
I am able create an array made up by the same board in the Panel Editor. My problem is to build an array with different boards.

Still looking for help,

NandoPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back