Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed regarding Antenna desigin in ADS 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

nauma naseer

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All, hi. I am new in Antenna designing field, I am designing a 2.4 GHz patch antenna using ADS Momentum with the help of a tutorial by Nader Behdad i am following step by step process but problem is that my results are not matching with the result mention on tutorial. the antenna diagram and results are attached.

Attachments

• New folder.rar
    1 MB · Views: 60

I have attached the design. It achieves the design goals. Hope this helps. You may want to attach your design so that we may know what went wrong as it is difficult to interpret the design from an image.

Attachments

• twisha_prj.rar
    152.1 KB · Views: 62

Dear Twisha . thank you for your kind help

Dear Twisha.. i hope you are enjoying good health. I had implement the antenna again but no effect on the result and that problem is still present. I had attached design in the mail kindly help me out to identify the error.
Regards
Noaman

Attachments

• manaul_Design_prj.rar
    29.7 KB · Views: 89

Hi

Thanks for your wishes. I checked your design and found a few errors. The Options, Preferences, Layout Units was set to mils instead of mm. Also, the dimensions of the patch drawn were not correct. I have modified the design and attached the same.
All the Best!

Regards
Twisha

Attachments

• manaul_Design_prj.rar
    106.9 KB · Views: 79

Thank you very much once again :-D

Hi

Thanks for your wishes. I checked your design and found a few errors. The Options, Preferences, Layout Units was set to mils instead of mm. Also, the dimensions of the patch drawn were not correct. I have modified the design and attached the same.
All the Best!

Regards
Twisha

hi every one.
i have design a antenna in HFSS and import it to ADS but results are not same as in HFSS and warning is shown that
' if the geometry contains line that are with in 3.14 degrees of parallel they will be treated as Parallel because the layout resolution is relatively coarser for this geometry. please increase the geometry please increase the layout resolution if this cases problem. can anyone guide me that how can i increase layout resolution. The Design is Attached.

Attachments

• circular.rar
    65.1 KB · Views: 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back