Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed : NS2 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangash

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ns2 trace packet type exp cbr

Hi
I am doing project on NS2. I have got stuck. I am generating two different type of traffic sources at a node(n0). Source 1 (CBR Traffic) has destination node(n1) and source 2 (Exp Traffic) has destination node(n2). I am monitoring queue at node n0 using droptail.
Now the buffer at node n0 is of 10000 packets. I am using trace-all that gives me the time, type of source, packet id, source, destination etc. But i need queue status at different times. For that i am using queue-monitor.
Now the problem starts. I need only 3 things as output. First is type of traffic, second time and third queue status.
trace-all doesn't give me queue status and queue-monitor doesn't give me type of packet(either CBR or exp).....what should i do?????
Is there any other way that gives me all these three outputs in a single file????
Please help me out....
Regards
Bangash

Status
Not open for further replies.