Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed for Mentor Graphics DFTadvisor,

Status
Not open for further replies.

usha.mehta

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a research scholar at Nirma Uni. I need to run ATPG tool to generate the test vectors for ISCAS benchmark circuits. This is very urgent. We have mentorgraphics DFTadvisor, fastscan, flextest. There are some problems while running this tools. So Can anybody help on DFTadvisor, Fastscan, Flextest of Mentorgraphics?? If possible, give your contact number, so I will call you as per yr convinience. It will be a great help.
Thanks in advance.

We are running Leonardo spectrum to obtain synthesised netlist (making it to be Verilog bcoz our mentor version understands only verilog not edif format)

This synthesised verilog modules are not recognised by dftadvisor when we are using library $ADK/technology/adk.atpg

We think that there is our fault in generating the netlist only thru Leonardo Spectrum . Kindly suggest me the steps to generate that netlist in a form legible to DFTAdvisor

Can I have your mobile number ?? Plz Plz Plz ...

Thanking in anticipation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back