Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help,need the book of PLL design

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasong

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pll book

I want to design a PLL,Who can give some advise about which book I can read that introduce the detailed process of design the PLLs.thanks!

digital pll book?

Hello;
You can read the book written by "Ulrich Rohde" about wireless synthesizers.

pll books

there r number of books available in the forum like the best book, etc.jst type in the search

pll design book

hi,

I had found one book in this forum and auther was Ssergui Q. u can search for this book . auther is blanchard

gardner pll

Hello :

You can study this Book .

Phase-Locked Loops Design,Simulation,& Applications Fifth Edition.

Roloand E. Best

Book Description
Phase Locked Loops (PLLs) are electronic circuits used for frequency control. Anything using radio waves, from simple radios and cell phones to sophisticated military communications gear uses PLLs.The communications industry’s big move into wireless in the past two years has made this mature topic red hot again. The fifth edition of this classic circuit reference comes complete with extremely valuable PLL design software written by Dr. Best. The software alone is worth many times the price of the book. The new edition also includes new chapters on frequency synthesis, CAD for PLLs, mixed-signal PLLs, and a completely new collection of sample communications applications.

web-site :

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/...f=sr_1_1/102-7763211-9591361?v=glance&s=books

phase lock loop pll gardner roland best

Phase-Locking in High-Performance System by Razavi

Phase-Locked Loops: Design, Simulation, and Applications by r e best

h**p://

phased lock loop for wireless communication

razavis book is collection of ieee papers. i feel book by r e best is the best book

pll emule

You can find a lot of books about PLL , but in this books you find only the theoretical part of the PLL . If you want to design a PLL , is more proper to search for thesis or IEEE papers . I have some experience in PLL ... but only a small part of all I know I read it from the books .Depends of what you want . Only for didactic things this books will help you....for design this books will not count to much

books on pll design basics

R.E.Best is always best!

best pll book

Best's book does not mention anything about IC design issues in PLL design. His book emphasizes on studying pLL in system level.

pll design software

Best's book is more of theory part and no practical application of it.
Try Razavi as the collection of IEEE papers in it is very good.
Rgds
cmos dude

best book on pll

b. razavi: "monolithic phased locked loop and clock recovery circut " is a good book . actually it is collection of paper. but u will not find it in this forum.

gardner phaselock techniques rapidshare

The Tutorial which is in the beginning of the Behzad Razavi's book is available on the forum...It is quite useful...Here is the link...

If you need any specific paper from the book...let me know..
Regards

rapidshare pll theory and applications

there r number of books available in the forum like the best book, etc.jst type in the search

Added after 2 minutes:

pll design gardener

where can find the book
"monolithic phased locked loop and clock recovery circut " by razavi

reference book for pll

you can see the book phaselock techniques written by F. Gardner

pll design

i don't think MR Best'book is a good choice.

digital pll design

latest pll book
Springer - CMOS PLL Synthesizers - Analysis and Design - 2005

gardner, phaselock techniques rapidshare

xuel said:
where can find the book
"monolithic phased locked loop and clock recovery circut " by razavi

The Tutorial which is in the beginning of the above book by Behzad Razavi's is available on the forum...It is quite useful...Here is the link...

h**p://&highlight=

If you need any specific paper from the book...let me know..
Regards

phase lock loop - r. e. best

go to this link
it is inside edaboard, and download the book, think it is usefull

best regards

Ahmed
:D

download phase lock loop - r. e. best

kjjian said:
latest pll book
Springer - CMOS PLL Synthesizers - Analysis and Design - 2005

can you upload this book?