Not open for further replies.

sumit007

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi..
I have designed a dual patch microstrip antenna with a few different EBG structures on the feedline. (there are about 4 EBG structures.. and each antenna has only 1 type of EBG structure used.. hence total antennas designed are 4)... IE3D software was used to take out simulation results for the S11 parameters, radiation patterns and calculating bandwidth. I will be fabricating them and getting measured results so that I can compare the two results. However, fabrication will be taking some time.. about 3-4 months because i dont have the required skills.

In the meantime.. I want to do some theoretical study/research on this antenna (patch antenna with my EBG structure on the feedline). Actually i just used IE3D and tried various EBG structures.. thats all.. i didnt go into the nitty gritty details of how to come up with a proper EBG structure..

Can u ppl please suggest me some theoretical stuff i can look/research into for such an antenna system.. hmm.. something related to electromagnetics or anything else...

Thank you.

Hi Sumit007 !

Here is a link for document of EBG structure - may be it will be usefull to you !

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…