Status
Not open for further replies.

raju_kambar

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help need for achieveing two port calibration of N5230A,PNA-L AgilentNETWORK ANALYZER

Dear Sir,
We have N5230A, 10MHz- 20GHz , PNA-L Network Analyzer. I don't know , how to do the two port calibration of above said network analyzer. If anybody knows about video lecturing or PDF help document or know yourself , how to do the two port calibration. Can you help me to achieve two port calibration.

Last edited:

Dear Sir,
Our is Agilent N5230A, PNA-L Network Analyzer, can you show the details about the Agilent PNA-L Network Analyzer two port calibration.

Last edited:

Have a bit hard to understand reason for the question.
If you know basic instrument setup and single port calibration, is two port calibration a relative small step?
This is anyway a good start: http://na.tm.agilent.com/pna/help/latest/help.htm

Have a bit hard to understand reason for the question.
[/url]

E Kafeman Sir,
Since we have designed two port microwave filter, if want to measure the S -parameter. Before measuring, we must do the two port calibration.

E Kafeman Sir,
Since I didn't design any one port design, though I am beginner to this instrument. I don't know even single port calibration also.

E Kafeman Sir,
Thank you for your priceless help. 26/05/2014, we will try to calibrate two port calibration and if I have any difficulty, I will post problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…