Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me with calculating coil on pcb design

Status
Not open for further replies.

syrax

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me with coil on pcb

hello i mus make a 3 coils for one RF chip with
1. 68nH 10%
2. 6.2nH 10%
3. 33nH 5%

how to calculate the PCB design for this I have PDF but can't understand nothing. Can some help me please

Re: help me with coil on pcb

A rough rule of thumb is 1nH per millimeter of straight track so 6.2nH is a very small inductor paticularly if you need some bends in it.

Printed coils have high flux leakage and are affected by close metal objects such
as other components or a metal box. You may need to fabricate several iterations of the PCB design or do a full electromagnetic simulation of the PCB layout.

what can you tell me for circle track ??? ot rectangle

hello friends i am fresher.i saw your conversation but i can't understand anything what type of PCB calculations does it need for designing a coil.if you don't mind plz tell me about this

Status
Not open for further replies.