Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me: the presentation on low power RF Transceiver!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackerShu

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
low power rf transceiver

Hello guys!!
I will make a presentation on the low power RF Tranceiver for a low power design course in two weeks. By now, I have read the "RF Macroelectronic" written by Razavi, and known the foundimental concept on the RF transceiver. How should I do to make a good preparation for the presentation. Hope some warm guy will give me some advice or reference.Thank you in advance!!
BTW, the presentation could either focus on the system level design or circuit level design for low power consideration, or both. Any suggetion would be helpful!!

Best wishes!!

Check out for the RF Ic's provided by various manufactures like Analog Semiconductor, Cypress ... etc

I am using both of them they are low power RF modules with a lot of configurations
this will tell you what type of different configurations you can do in a low power wireless module

sau_sol, thank you very much for your reply~~

It's a good aspect to collect the material for the presentation.But always the datasheet will only tells us how to use the chip, not how to design the chip to save power. Where could I find this kind of data? the papers in IEEE may helps, but it seems that I only have two little time to read and understand them.Are there some sufficient reference for me??

BTW, if I want to have a system simulation on RF transceiver,how could I do??

HFSS is one of the software for RF design and antenna design you can have a look at it
and if i will get anything for you i will post it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back