Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me solve some violations and errors in DFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

horzonbluz

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Some questions in DFT!

Hello, friends. I have some questions in DFT. I don't know how to solve these.
1. I have three memories in my design. I set_scan_element false for them when do DFT. But it still report that :
Warning:Cell VPOST_FILTER/FILTER_C_LINE_BUFFER/T018SRF3X_368X16M4 has no function specification.
Warning: Cell VPOST_FILTER/FILTER_Y_LINE_BUFFER/T018SRF3X_720X8M4 has no function specification.
Warning: Cell VPOST_OSD/BIST_RA1SH_SR256X24S/T018SRF3X_256X24M4 has no function specification.
Warning: the required number of observe test points can not be met. (TEST-147)
Warning: Violations occurred during test design rule checking. (TEST-124)
How to solve this kind violation?
2. When i write the netlist that has been inserted scan chains, there are "asign" statement in my netlist. I have try to remove them from netlist and add some command like below:
set save_place [current_design]
foreach_in_collection design [ get_designs "*" ] {
current_design $design
set_fix_multiple_port_nets -all -outputs -feedthroughs -constants -buffer_constants;
}
current_design $save_place
set_fix_multiple_port_nets -all -outputs -feedthroughs -constants -buffer_constants;

unset save_place;
But these commands can't affect the "assign" statement written in my netlist.
3. How to decide the observe and control points number?
I want to use set_testability_configuration command to set observe and control points neumber? Who can tell me how to set it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back