Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me solve a DNW stamp error in LVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixrouter4400

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All - I have this weird error with my LVS it said that the LVS is matched...but with some DNW_StampErrorMult.

I have completely covered my block with DNW layer and nudge some area which I don't need to put DNW layer.

Can someone show me or explain it more so that I can fix it.

Thanks.

stamp error float

kindly post the exact error.
thanks

stamp error connect

You might want to check if all your DNW are hooked to a proper potential. It seems that you have a floating well somewhere in your layout. If your layout lvs says that it is clean but you still have this error, you might have a virtual connect flag turned on during the verification run. A physical connection is required to get rid of this error.

stamp error

Thank you all for the reply...

I already fixed it already before I read the replies.

Your right that the NW layer that was covered by the DNW layer must be connected to the same potential...I found out that some of my NW are floating...I just did connect all of them at same potential and run LVS and the DNW and NW Stamp error mult are gone.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back