Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] help me plz design 4 bit combinational circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_j17

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi!!! i badly need help...
*DESIGN A 4 BIT COMBINATIONAL CIRCUIT SO THAT THE OUTPUT IS 1 IF THE DECIMAL NUMBER REPRESENTED IS BY THE INPUTS IS EXACTLY DIVISIBLE BY 3. ASSUME ONLY VALID BCD DIGITS OCCUR AS ITS INPUTS.

tnx in advance... :D

write the numbers 0 to 9 in binary in 4 bits the inputs greater than 9 wil be "dont cares". give the name A B C D to the digits respectivly (most significant one is A). for 0, 3,6 and 9 the output will be 1. Then use the Kmap to derive the function. I think it will be f=C(D'B+B'D)

hi bayrameda...could you please give me the full solution plz...huhu thank you

SDC13087.JPG
i took the photo of my solution.
it is a simple question if i didnt get it in a wrong way. r u new in logic? :)

yup!!!i'm super new in logic...hehe 8s our 3rd day lecture...and i'm having hard times...huhu...thank you so much :D

are having your homework done to edaboard? :D
my logic midterm is on friday im studying :D

opsss...sorry for disturbing you :(...i'm also studying...soliciting answers through edaboard...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back