Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me make a small keypad for mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

osha

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please any one can help me in making keypad(manual)making
send her help:keypad must be small size(for mobile)or show to me keypad to buy it and send cost of it(important low cost)
and send interfacing code with C langugue
send your help in my email :eek:shaa_mtr23@yahoo.com
thx for all

code for qt60161

This is not a simple question, you must specify what be a month quantity, if you will make 3 keyboard per month is one's, if you will make a 100 or more is other one. What is for you low cost, the cost is directly connect to the quantity. What be a product, what must be a exterior of the keyboard. Very easy construction you can see below, but the cost is not lowest, this is suitable for low series. Another way is using keyboard like in a mobill phone or calculators, you will have a sensor's pad on your pcb and must buy the keyboard, you can buy it from many different place. Other choice is using the flat printed keyboard, many companys manufacture a standard configuration.
About C source, how many key will have the keyboard and how will be organized the key, for example if you have 12 key, the can be in matrix 3x4, 4x3, 6x2, 4x4 ....or directly 12 outputs ....

3x4 foil keypad

1_4x4 matrix
please show detail of picture as pdf
thanks

Re: make of keypad

you can use ICs like as QT60161 or similar from Quantum(www.qprox.com) ,there is no mechanical part,easy to build ,I think price is reasonable.you can see prices in digikey.

But there are not a nothing special, i make this picture to explain the idea. Your case have a hole ... OK ..... i will make 3D model for you, i hope you will understand, but this is suitable for small quanity or in special cases.
Top side this is regular foile for printing wit one side adhezive. Over printing you can put the transperant foil to protect image, the quality is a very good, and ths metod is good if you have device whit several /3-4/ button, and you like to make a good front panel.

try this
hxxp://www.mikerj.clara.net/keypad.html
hxxp://www.giobe2000.it/HW/Parallela/IMG/Prog01_1.gif

make of keypad

h**p://booksbybibin.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=11
h**p://booksbybibin.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor