Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me make a remote controller based on 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiksh

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i wana made remote controller sytem tx and rx
on 8051 controllers
i need help
plz reply this topic

Re: 8051:remote control

The Easy-Radio (ER) ERx00TS Transmitter, ERx00RS Receiver and ERx00TRS transceiver incorporate
‘Easy-Radio’ technology to provide high performance, simple to use radio devices that can transfer data over
a range of up to 250 metres Line Of Sight (LOS). https://www.lprs.co.uk/

**broken link removed**

ERx00TRS-02 Module Datasheet including schematic diagram

Easy Radio Evaluation Software V2.03

**broken link removed**

8051:remote control

Mr. silvio I want to know what exactly the above kits for. Can you give some info about the same.

Hi Code Warrior,

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your questions.

You can find all the info regarding the kit in the links mentioned above the picture.

It's provided even a small PC application to play a little with wireless comunication between two PC with serial COM port available.

8051:remote control

You have code and circuit for RF remote control using RF modules. Can you send me?

i wana make it on
infra red

tiksh said:
i wana make it on
infra red

A small board that acts as an IR receiver and a high-powered transmitter. It's small and light enough to hang off of a serial port, doesn't need batteries, and has a transmit range on the order of 10 meters.

Here's the schematic
More about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back