Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me in Programming for sensing current and voltage using P89V51RD2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santhoshksk

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Guys .. i need to write a C code for sensing the voltage and current using the microcontroller P89V51RD2.. in LCD i want to display the exact voltage value i.e. like 8.2V and also the current..and i also want give an reference voltage and current and when the V,I is less than the ref value i have to cut the supply to the load else give supply.. for current sensing i am using the AD8215 IC..... if anyone has the code r know the code means.. please help me... thanks in advance..

Last edited:

Does your microcntroller has inbuilt ADC.. if not then interface your microcntroller with external ADC.
learn from here how to interface ADC0808 with 8051
**broken link removed**

Dude.. i have now displayed the voltage ... but the microcontroller takes the high value of 5V right..i displayed the voltage value via ADC oly.. but now i want to display 6V battery value in LCD via ADC.. and i have to keep track of the voltage drop.. so that when it comes down some reference voltage .. say 3V i have cut the supply to the load.. but it doesn't shows the exact value in LCD.. this is my problem

Hav u sense current mean measure current

Check this book: microcontroller projects in c for the 8051. by Dogan Ibrahim
See link: zux163-090.adsl.green.ch.armando/eB...

It is like this dude i have an current sensing IC . with help of it i have to display the current value.. but first i want to display the exact voltage value in the LCD via ADC.The battery voltage ll be 6V

- - - Updated - - -

Golden Electronics... i have interfaced the ADC both in s/w and checked in h/w also.. now i hav to displaying the exact voltage value...
i.e starting from 6V

- - - Updated - - -

Ogu Reginald. thanks for book .. i ll check out and inform u.. whether the thing i wanted is there r not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back