Not open for further replies.

madhu01

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai ,

I want to design a schmitt trigger operating at 66 MHz for receiver application . It should work for both 1.8v/3.3v having hystersis of 200mv . Please help me .

Regards ,
Madhu.

Why dont you use an op amp with a + feed back. I believe the circuit can be easily found on the web.

use comparator with latch positive feed back also help

baker-li has the circuit......

Read Chapter 18 of "CMOS Circuit Design, Layout and Simulation" by Baker and others.

Hai ,

As u told iam following Baker Lee Architecture , but iam not getting swtiching output .
Individually for DC low =0.63 and DC high = 1.17 inputs iam getting outputs as 1.8 and 0v .
But when iam giving Switching input iam getting output 0 switching between -40mv to +40mv.

Hai ,

In the above Pdf iam following third architecture . But iam not getting Hystersis . Out is not switching properly it is ringing at some particular point . Can u please explain me more detail about that above ckt .
Best Regards ,
Madhu.

OPAMP with positive feedback will surely help..

You can actually look in to Digital Integrated Circuits by Rabaey. There you will get a couple of circuits for Schmitt triggers and design equations too.

Hai ,

Thanks for giving me good Suggestions .

Best Regards,
Madhu.

Status
Not open for further replies.