Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me fix errors of an ADC code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: adc code shows error

How can i program my code to atmega 168 using universal microcontroller kit?which memmory is used for that?eeprom or flash?

Hello!

You already asked this question. Please report an update of your previous questions before
doing something else. This forum helps you, I think it would be fair to report how you solved
your problem so that it can help somebody else.

Dora.

ther is a problem in my hardware ? how can i make isolation in my voltage sensing circuit without using transformers.
is optocoupler is enough for that?
can i get the voltage fluctuation in o/p of optocoupler?

Yes you can get the variation in the output of the opt-coupler for change in input current but it depends on how much current variation is made at input side.... However there might be some variation at low currents and also one need to find out the systematic error using averaging for some sample for set values for both calibration of Isolation system and characterization of the Isolation system performance ....

Good Luck

but i need to sense the voltage fluctuation, not the current?

if you measure through an opto, what you see is the current variation THROUGH the LED , according to the variation of voltage (Ohm's law)

can i give rectifier o/p as adc in put in atmega168? is there need a capacitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.