Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me fix a Vobis Highscreen MS 19P

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDudek

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Vobis Highscreen MS 19P

My Monitor, a MS 19P, often made sounds like "lightning" ("flashing"? Think lightning is the correct word) for about 3 month. Everytime the Display looked like after "degaussing" for a second. No it's dead. If i switch it on, it makes a strange sound like a cooling fan.
Do you have any suggestions?

Where can i get a service manual?

Even knowing the builder of it may help me, cause afaik Highscreen doesn't build them themself.

Thanks in advance!
Frank

Re: Vobis Highscreen MS 19P

Maybe there is some high-voltage spark discharge through dust on tube anod circuit or on high-voltage multiplier. When you have big humidity around monitor, this dust conducts current and it shorts anod circuit.

Re: Vobis Highscreen MS 19P

Hello!

I have one Vobis MS-19P monitor and I found the FS10KM-10 transistor burn and another 2SK2445 burn... I change this transistors with same equivalent and still not work this monitor... I found on the internet one schematic but is very very bad quality... Pls. if samebody have one service manual for this monitor...

Tnx,
Arthur Deme
arthur@murighiol.ro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back