Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me fix a 89S51/52 programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhildascl

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I got this circuit for antara programmer. But this programmer is not working. Anybody know about this?

Re: 89S51/52 prigrammer.

Use this programmer, no need to complicate situation :

Asim's ISP loader.GIF

Attachments

• IspPgm.rar
    129 KB · Views: 55

Did you load the firmware of AT89C2051? You will need another programmer to do that (parallel programmer if you use AT89C2051, or ISP programmer if you use AT89S2051).

Use this programmer, no need to complicate situation :

View attachment 75791
Sir i am using my laptop. So as you know there is no parallel port. I am using a USB-RS232 converter. So i have only one option. Is there any alternate solution for this?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you load the firmware of AT89C2051? You will need another programmer to do that (parallel programmer if you use AT89C2051, or ISP programmer if you use AT89S2051).
Sir, I already loaded the firmware for AT89c2051 from a parallel programmer. But still it is not working.

Sir i am using my laptop. So as you know there is no parallel port. I am using a USB-RS232 converter. So i have only one option. Is there any alternate solution for this?

Use USB to LPT converter.

Try this :

https://technosains.com/USB-AVR-downloader-programmer.htm

NOTES FOR ACCEPT AT89S series

1. PROGISP172 firmware-> USB51/main.hex when burning firmware to ATmega8, set fuse bit Low Fuse=EF, High Fuse=C9 also use this Circuit

2. Reset Circuit for AT89S (S-series), the Capacitor (Elco) must be 1uF NOT 10uF, so use 1uF/16V and the Resistor usually 10K ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.