Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me doing an internal phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

arash_micro

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
internal phone (help)

Hi all
I want to make an internal phone but i have a problem .I can't connect 3 or more phone together.
How can i do this.Canyou help me?
(I need to make a conversataion between many people at the same time)

internal phone (help)

you need switchm you may design it or buy it,
just dtmf decoder and few relays to oprn cerials paths

Re: internal phone (help)

Hello,
You can use EPABX for connecting phones. Some time parallel connection does not allowed by telephone exchange.

Bye

internal phone (help)

What is EPABX

internal phone (help)

Hello,
EPABX stands for Electronics Private Automatic Branch Exchange. It is used mostly in firms and those home who have lot of rooms.

Bye

internal phone (help)

Well can help more than this

internal phone (help)

your requirement is not clear . What you would like to do ?
To get all phones listen to each other just out electronic gyrator or simple 1 - 2 kOm 2 watt resistor to DC 48 volts and connect phones in parallel with one sode connected to resistor and another to ground . That is simplest and it works . But if you want to improive speech quality (the volume will be decreased ) - you should supply every phone through separate resistor and connect them via capacitor. To get better performance you should preamplify each telefone signal and then sum them.
Novadays conference call devives are done in form of dsp where sum and echo cancelling is done in software .

internal phone (help)

Exactly what you want to do with telephone tell us.

Re: internal phone (help)

hi :)
this is schematic for DTMF Decoder. you can interface it to any microcontroller to perform a function like EPABX.
hope to be usefull
bye
Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.