Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design smart antennas for Ultra Wide Band technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ultra Wide Band Antenna

Characteristics of UWB antenna and wave propagation

Added after 11 minutes:

Small planar UWB antennas in proximity of the human head

Ultra Wide Band Antenna

well does anyone have information about spiral uwb antennas which are frequency independent?

hi dear freinds,
i'm also working on UWB antenna
so i'll be happy to help any one on uwb antenna design
for this contact me at : simosim78@hotmail.com
good luck for all.

Ultra Wide Band Antenna

I order the number not enough, oneself effort, expect to progress with everyone together.

Any good textbook in the UWB antenna topic?

Ultra Wide Band Antenna

The Art and Science of Ultra-Wideband Antennas
by Hans Schantz.

I am also looking for electronic version

Ultra Wide Band Antenna

wiley_uwb_theory_and_applications,use that link
**broken link removed**

Ultra Wide Band Antenna

hi all

if any one have the hfss help or any text about "equation based drwing", i think that it is so usuful for all. please upload it for all.
best regards

Ultra Wide Band Antenna

UWB antennas need not be 3.1-10.6 GHz. As of today it can be anything from 500MHz to 7GHz. The DS-UWB standard has two bands, eachone 3.1-4.9 GHz and 6.2-9.7 GHz. There are Microstrip patch antennas in this range, like triangular F-probe fed antenna.

It is not the impedance match that should be the worry in UWB antenna design, the pattern stability. It is hard to keep patterns stable over a given bandwidth of many antennas.

Reactions: prilla

prilla

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Ultra Wide Band Antenna

what is the password to access it

h**p://

Ultra Wide Band Antenna

go to this link:

hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me.I am building a square microstrip antenna operating in the 1-3GHz bandwidth.i have simulated multiple versions in CST but all my results for the s-parameters are wrong.i have looked everywhere but cant seem to find any help especially on how to come up with dimensions so i just made some up...maybe that might be the problem...please any help would be appreciated thanks in advance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back