Not open for further replies.

rajo

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!
RF is not really my field od expertise, but I hoped to face not that many problems.

I am designing a 433MHz short range radio link, and I would like to employ an integrated PCB antenna.

I found a few general application notes on the net, but still i don not know how to determine dimensions for a given antenna gain and pattern. I haven't seen it anywhere. Yes, I know these are just rough estimates, but I still need some guidance, a place to start and a direction to change things if something go bad.

I would like to specificallu employ a structure I saw being called a loop antenna, where all the components are in the middle of the PCB, antenna making a rim around it. But, no calculations I found...

Could somebody point me to a suitable handbook or design guide?
I checked most of the related posts on the forum. Either I missed something or there is not what I really need

Many helps in advance

Added after 15 minutes:

I have just seen that I in a way missed the forum. Is it possible for an administrator to move the topis to appropriate, antenna, forum? Without a shitlisting, I hope

433 mhz pcb antenna

Thanx IanP. Very nice
I am afraid I'd be back soon with some other questions

433mhz antenna design

This is also a good tutorial

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…