Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me commisioning Si570 for softrock SDR qrp2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezade

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I buy the kit from internet. I follow the instruction. I completed soldier all of component. but when i test the component to into AVR program. I cannt setting the frequency. Please help me.
This is the schematic
Capture6.png

This is the first testing
Capture4.png

This is when i setting the frequency
Capture3.png

And the last is call the frequency from register
capture5.png

It looks like an application error (i.e. windows application), not a fault of your board. If you're trying to set a frequency by value (e.g. in MHz), maybe the application is having a fault in converting it into synth byte values. Maybe manually calculate the byte values (by examining the Si570 data sheet) and set the frequency that way, since from the screenshot it looks like the application will allow you to do that (there was a 'set freq by registers' button in the screenshot).
This is just a guess, I've never used the si570.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back