Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me build a DSP board using TM320C6711B

Status
Not open for further replies.

processor_ds

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ti dsk

i want to construct my dsp demo board , using dsp TM320c6711b
from TI,
if there are any schmatics for thisd board , plz tell me and which set of IC's i need to consruct audio processing board

hai,

i also need that???

anybody have sch
and how to constructy the board procedure

bye

I know, Ti has always given the schematic for it's DSP starter kits, e.g. you can find the full schematic of TMS320C31 DSK in dsp village. May be, there is also a user's guide for TMS320C6711 DSK available in Ti's dsp village. have a look there, then you should find the full sch for the board.
There is one additional note:
The TMS320C6711 DSK is only 400 USD. so, I think you will never reach this low cost, by designing and building the board yourself.

Re: dsp board

hi guys

i want to say you an important point about TI320C6711C dsp's Code Composer Studio.

I have used TI DSK and CCStudio that is given DSK. if you have more than 256K byte code the CCStudio is not work and you must sale the original software that is too expensive.

tmk 8)

Re: dsp board

Can you use BGA package ?

Multi layer PCB making is it problem for amateur purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back