Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help !!! increase the bandwith of mirostrip antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u can...u pm me...i will try to help u to design antenna

regards

alan

NOTHING USEFUL:D

Added after 1 minutes:

I THINK U CAN FIND UR ANSWER IN ONE OF MICROSTRIP HANDBOOK

help me..can anyone give any article or project about gsm 900 and gms 1800.. i want to do it for my FYP project.. need it for my literature review..thanks for help and really appreciate it guy..

hi decimoprimo
what kind of antenna do u want?????

about multiband microstrip patch antenna..do u have design? do u know about short pin that are usually used in PIFA? what its function..

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:48 ----------

i want to make microstrip antenna that can support band in GSM 900, GSM 1800, DCS, PCS and UMTS...

I have already sent the file to your email account.
you need winrar 3.3 to unrar the file. Let me know if still there is a problem .

Why bother using a file format that is proprietary? The .rar format should be avoided. It just creates hassles for people. It's not available on all platforms. zip, .gz, .bz2 or .7z are open-source. The latter is better than rar at compressing most forms of data.

see this paper

Quadband Planar PCB Antenna for WLAN and
Mobile WiMAX Applications
Osama M. Haraz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back