Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronic Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Register Log in

Help in MATLAB.. PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anish260191

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My purpose is to compute secondary pattern in reflector antennas and also simulate the effects of cross polarization by taking out E & H plane patterns..
In MATLAB I am supposed to do an integration involving function of r,theta,thetaprime,phi,phiprime.. Matlab just cannot do a symbolic double integration..left my comp busy for abt 1 hour for that.. in trapazoidal numeric integration,matrix dimensions NEVER agree!!
The integration involves huge cumbersome terms which are difficult to manipulate manually!
I am referring to a ieee paper by Ruze btw..

should i switch over to some other software(plz suggest!) .. or any integration algorithm in matlab? Reply ASAP..really troubled !:cry:

sloty

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ansish260191,
which Matlab Version You are using let me know.Matlab Version 7.6 version will support Symbolic double integration, which i have been doing.
Sloty

eagle5

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
in trapezoidal numeric integration,matrix dimensions NEVER agree!!
Most of the functions don't have an analytic integral, so I wouldn't spend to much time trying symbolic integration.
About numeric integration, check your expressions, at the end you'll find the mistake. At the end, matrix dimensions ALWAYS agree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor