Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in hyper terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

f_siddiqui

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have connected my nokia 2700 classic cell fone via universal USB data cable to check that either it accepts at commands or not via hyperterminal.But when I connected and want to write"AT" then i was unable to writthen it on hyperterminal screen.I don't know what is the problem.Plz help me.Is there any connection og hyperterminal with modem inside the pc,that is it is necessary that modem should be present inside pc?

if you have the connected nokia usb to pc usb through usb cable ,
then hyperterminal cannot be used .

Added after 18 minutes:

what is universal data cable ?

then how can i check that my nokia cell fone can receive at commands?universal because it can be use with any nokia set to connect it to pc

i am using 8051 mc and 6230 cell fone.This cell fone can send sms and also receive it using at commands.But i have a problem that with max232 i have connected it.The pin to wihich i have connected my cell fone must generate 3.9V.It isn,t generating.One more thing the pine that i have connected to mc also dont have 5v.
plz help me

Hello,

How to use Hyperterminal? check this link

Also replace your Max232 with serial Data cable for Proper Operation.

--
Gurpreet Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.