Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help...how to communicate between my ip to npi port(mpmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eexwd2

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I have a problem regarding connecting my ip to the npi port of mpmc. I am a new starter to EDK, so I would really appreciate it if you could be so kind to help me out.

I have successfully connected my own ip to the npi port of mpmc (such as add generic and port to my toplevel and modify the mpd file as well). The connection between my ip and mpmc can be seen from Block Diagram of XPS. However, i have no idea what to do next...

My own created ip is a multiplier, i am wondering how can i send the output of the multiplier to the DDR through mpmc(npi port)? How can i get the data from DDR back to my ip and show it on HyperTerminal? I know that since the communication between mpmc and my ip has nothing to do with SDK, so I really have no idea how to communicate between my ip and mpmc...

Hope anyone can help me out...

Thanks in advance...

Any hint would be appreciated...

winnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back