Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help help adxl330 whit pic16f877\a

Status
Not open for further replies.

nachum

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
part of my project involved using the accelerometer to connect to the PIC16f877 so that we can read the acceleratio for 3-axis (X,Y,and Z) from the PIC16f877. I had no idea of how to connect them as the accelerometer output is in analog form, so do i need the Analog-digital converter to convert the output of accelerometer before it go to PIC?

Can i have the rough idea of how to make the circuit to connect the ADXL330 to the PIC16f877? As this s my first time doing such a things, i had really no idea on how to do it so i hope can get help for this.

thank you
I will appreciate

I am also working on a project with requires me to measure tilt angle with 3-axis ADXL3XX accelerometer using PIC16f877 or like microcontroller.

Any luck or help so far? I am looking for the code if tts possible!

Thanks a lot

hi nachum

pic16f877 have 10-bit 8channel analog-to-digital converter then u never need

external adc circuit

hi all..

I'm looking for help to use ADXL330 using PIC16F877A.
I'm confused to used this sensor. The sensor use 3.3v. Then the PIC16F877A use 5v.
i have no idea about this thing..

Anyone can help me please?

Thanks a lot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back