Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for searching about antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

comm2006

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

Can any body tell me if there exist an antenna having the following specification:
Dual band (850,1900), dual polarized, directional , small size?
and from where can i buy such antenna?

Best Regards,

Hi cmm2006:
I just saw the words you left in the net.And I am so glad to tell you that may be I can help you to get such kind of antenna, but I am not clear about what "small size" you really mean?I hope that you can offer more details about the size and gain of this kind of antenna,and where it is used for ,because I have some products that have similar function you described ! If you have interest in the information supplied by me,you can make a advance contact with skycore.sogou.com !
Yours

Hi liutengji,

Thank you for your reply, i need the antenna to be small in dimension (around 10 cm*10 cm*10 cm), and the gain aroud 5 to 10 dB, and this antenna will be used in new project related to GSM networks. but the important specification i need for this antenna : dual band(850\1900), dual polarized, directional, small dimension.
If you have a product like these requirements please send it to me.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.