Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for OFDM simulation in Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

manoman

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help please!!!

hi everyone!!! friends I need help...I will create OFDM and OFDMA signals in matlab...and then I will add noise to it...and than I will get SNR variation (with plot )...but I know nothing about matlab :cry:...my teacher got angry with me and gave me this...its very very important for me to graduate...please give me the code friends...is it very long code? I am asking because I have no idea I am sorry...at least what should I do telll me...what is the stages of to do this?...if you tell me this maybe I search codes for every stage seperately...please friends its very urgent...I am apologizing to everyone but I am obliged to because I know nothing about matlab :cry:...and I have only 2 days

Re: help please!!!

u need to start building the system using BPSK modulation on QAM then FFT this is basically is the OFDM modualtion(as far as i know) both is simple matlab code just use help in matlab u will find the code for channel use AWGN channel it will be easy task
hope this helps

help please!!!

Answers to your "help please!!"

How would you create OFDM and OFDMA separately in Matlab? I want to know

Especially if you don't know anything about it.

No code unless you show us some work.

If you make code yourself, you'll think of the long code as peanuts on a cold night

"Study" if you don't even know the stages.

.... can't help you!

Communications_Engineer said:
Answers to your "help please!!"

How would you create OFDM and OFDMA separately in Matlab? I want to know

Especially if you don't know anything about it.

No code unless you show us some work.

If you make code yourself, you'll think of the long code as peanuts on a cold night

"Study" if you don't even know the stages.

.... can't help you!

be sure the things you said for me are last things I need now...because if I didn't obliged to of course I don't want to do this from anybody...this is more important matter than you thought...although they couldn't help me,thanks everyone without you...

manoman said:
be sure the things you said for me are last things I need now...because if I didn't obliged to of course I don't want to do this from anybody...this is more important matter than you thought...although they couldn't help me,thanks everyone without you...

Dude, you are not helping your cause. I'm shocked in 4 years of undergraduate work in EE you haven't learned or ever used Matlab. You have however mastered run on sentences.
What have you done so far? Where have you started? What papers have you researched? What specific questions do you have?
Since you only have 1 day left, I'd say you're screwed.

help please!!!

how you get through you college life??

help please!!!

please friends stop all the wrangle or else i will delete this topic and give for each one of you a warning.

thanks

Aya2002 Super moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back