Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help finding small keyboard keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid Hartha

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a novice and I am working on designing a small electronic device that will have a keypad kind of like a calculator. The keypad will be about 2.5" x 2.5" and will need about 30 keys (3 rows of 10) just to give you an idea of the size of the keys. Anyway, I am just wondering if someone here can point me in the right direction as far as actually getting the blank keys for the keyboard. I don't need any help programing the keys as far as what they will do at this time-i am only interested in obtaining the tiny little keys that i can use for the keypad. Is there anywhere you know of that sells tiny plain unmarked keys already built that I could use? As you can tell from the description, they would need to be about the size of the keys on a blackberry phone.

If there is nowhere you know of that I could find keys sold pre-built for something like this, can anybody direct me to somewhere online where I can learn how to actually build/design these little keys myself?

Thanks.

Here is the thread with ample links to various component vendors. You may get your requirement with any one...Cheers

Thanks for the reply. I'll check those out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back