Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[help] Elektronikon Pressure Regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbider

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
elektronikon

Hello

I'm making the maintenance of a number of pressure regulators for atlas copco compressor.
The model of the regulator is:
ATLAS COPCO_MODEL: 1900-0701-24
On the front is marked ELEKTRONIKON
This model has, among other memory zero power timer 48T02 type and unfortunately it fails even if we put a new one it does not work because it needs a setup, I could solve the problem by copying the contents from one to another, but to change some parameters such as maximum pressure is impossible.
I would like to know if there is a way to set these values or a little of technical documentation.
Atlas copco no longer provides maintenance for these models there.

And thank you in advance

elektronikon 1

I have the same problem. Strange is that the Timekeeper is working well, on the programmer is ok, the clock is working, but all the parameters are strange. Try the code 1807 to modify the hour counter, if you still have the working system. Now I have error 13 flashing, even if all the hardware is ok. This is some software problem. I think is the flash content on the M28C46 who give this problem, or the internal Eeprom of the controller itself.

L.L.E - as is specified **broken link removed** it is one italian product(PrimaElectronics). And indeed had the logo on the PCB. Maybe the program is written in CoDeSys ladder, and this one had a problem, not the mcu-eprom-flash-timekeeper system. I will try to program one Pic to make the same thing, using the hardware allready on the pcb. Wish me Luck...

Regards,

elektronikon regulator

Thank you for your reply.
I do not know CoDeSys.
I wish you good luck.
Keep me posted if you get some things.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.