Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapidos

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone. I used before the TC4429 to drive my MOSFET so it gives the necessary voltage for the 12V DC Motor. Since I can't find the circuit (costs so much), I've bought the IR2110, and I don't know how to use it. The PWM is given by the PIC16F877. The power comes from a solar panel and I assume the max voltage is 18V. I've written a program that read the analogic voltage from the DC by a voltage divider so the PIC changes the duty cycle and then gives 12V in the output of the MOSFET.

So first, how can I import the IR2110 IC to Proteus ISIS ?
Second, I've tried many schemas with the IR2112 and it doesn't work. I read their datasheets and it seems they're not the same.

Help me please, thanks.

Hi,

Please build a circuit according IR2110 datasheet.
Then test it und tell us what does not work like expected. And please tell us what you expect.

The IR2110 is a very common and reliable device. And it does what it should do.

Klaus

Hi. Thanks for your answer. It actually doesn't work as I expect. If I put a fix duty cycle in the PIC, it works but when the PIC changes it, it goes directly to 0V ...

Hi,

I'm sure the IR2110 works. Please post your schematic, a picture of your circuit and additional information.

Then we may be able to help you.

Klaus

Well actually, I want to simulate it in Proteus ISIS, but there's no IR2110 there, only the IR2112 which is a little bit different if you check the datasheets. My first question is : can you show me how to put that IR2110 into Proteus ISIS ? I got the LTSpice file of IR2110 but I don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.