Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help "Coaxial port geometry XFDTD"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiiar

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
coaxial feed xfdtd

I Don't know how to creat the coaxial cable , There is a coaxial cabel at the manual but I didn't understand it ? and why there is two ports in the cable ? and what are the polarity of them ? and which edge will be connected to the antenna ?

I Hope that if any could upload a geometry file for the coaxial cable connected to a simple antenna .

Thank you .

coaxial cable xfdtd

Hi,
your description is unclearly.. maybe two ports there are for input and output ?? CMIIW..

Br,

I want to simulate a coaxial port which feed the patch from a hole in the ground plane

I hope if any one can describe how to do that or upload any goemetry file for this problem
thank you

Haven't used it lately, but with version 6.3 or earlier, you have to draw the coaxial line and excit it with a "lumped port". There is no option for "wave port" in xfdtd.

Is The goemetry in the attachment right ??
it must be a 50ohm coaxial port feed the circular disc monopole through the ground plane.
it didn't give me results as the paper and I don't know how to draw the coax port

plz help

I'm also working on it. The same problem is encountered.
The test results will be posted sooner or later.
Please wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back