Status
Not open for further replies.

Hughes

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
*WARNING* Could not find directory /eda/cadence/ic5033/tools.lnx86/dfII/etc/tools
I have installed ic5032 before. It works perfectly. Recently I installed LDV50 in another directory. After the installation, I have tried verilog-XL. It works! But I cannot run icfb now. The following is the error messages when I start icfb:
Code:
. Env package not initialized*WARNING* Cannot find /eda/cadence/ic5033/tools.lnx86/dfII/etc/tools/ui directory to load environment variables
*WARNING* envSetVal: could not find tool[.partition] 'ui'
*WARNING* Cannot find /eda/cadence/ic5033/tools.lnx86/dfII/etc/tools/ui directory to load environment variables
*WARNING* Cannot find /eda/cadence/ic5033/tools.lnx86/dfII/etc/tools/ui directory to load environment variables
Hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Help: C@dence Ic cannot start after installation of LDV5

Hi,
You must check enviroment variables :
CDS_INST_DIR, LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH

Regards
Elektor

Help: C(at)dence Ic cannot start after installation of LDV50

Thanks for your reply. But I didn't modify the environment variables except addition of LDV paths to PATH.

Help: C(at)dence Ic cannot start after installation of LDV50

Does the /eda/cadence/ic5033/tools.lnx86/dfII/etc/tools/ui exist on the system?

Re: Help: C(at)dence Ic cannot start after installation of L

gliss said:
Does the /eda/cadence/ic5033/tools.lnx86/dfII/etc/tools/ui exist on the system?
Yes, it does.

I fixed this problem by restoring ic5033 from a backup tar file.

During the installation of LDV, I selected "Configure ..." after loading "Cadence Catalog". The process took so long a time that I killed it before it finished. Maybe this is the reason that I got such a error.

Status
Not open for further replies.